[NFBMO] Fwd: [NABS-L] Join Blind Students on the Hill: NABS 2023 Washington Seminar Funding Application Now Live

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Thu Nov 17 14:00:01 UTC 2022

Attention students!

Please see message from Trisha Kulkarni, president of the National student division on this incredible opportunity to join us at the Capital.

If you have any questions on Washington seminar or the work of the National Federation of the Blind’s advocacy opportunities, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards,
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he, him, his
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
(314) 650-8306

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: "Trisha Kulkarni, National Student President via NABS-L" <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
> Subject: [NABS-L] Join Blind Students on the Hill: NABS 2023 Washington Seminar Funding Application Now Live
> Date: November 16, 2022 at 9:37:28 PM CST
> Cc: "Trisha Kulkarni, National Student President" <nabs.president at gmail.com>
>

> Dear NABS Family,
>
> Have you heard? After three unprecedented years, the National Federation of the Blind is returning to the in-person arena for our annual Washington Seminar, taking place from January 30 to February 2, 2023.
> This week is an incredible opportunity to learn about and advocate for legislative initiatives that will improve the lives of blind Americans nationwide, while also developing your presentation skills and growing your personal and professional networks.
> We want to see as many students join us in the nation’s capitol as possible for this long awaited reunion, and as such, we are thrilled to be announcing the launch of our 2023 Washington Seminar Funding Program, which provides partial scholarships to blind students wanting to participate in the full experience of Washington Seminar.
> The application goes live today and closes on Thursday, December 15 at 11:59 PM ET. You can access the application at the below link:
> https://forms.gle/e5ScpdXngTHJyRVcA
>
> If you have any questions, please direct them to NABS President Trisha Kulkarni at nabs.president at gmail.com <mailto:nabs.president at gmail.com>.
> We are very excited to gather in a little over two months and hope you will consider joining us.
>
> With love,
> Trisha
>

> Trisha Kulkarni
> President | National Association of Blind Students
> A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
> www.nabslink.org <http://www.nabslink.org/>_______________________________________________
> NABS-L mailing list
> NABS-L at nfbnet.org <mailto:NABS-L at nfbnet.org>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/schoi%40nfbmo.org