[NFBMO] Important December 1 Deadlines

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 00:54:26 UTC 2022

Dear Friends:

I am writing you on behalf of President Wright to remind you of the importance of December 1 in our NFB of Missouri calendar.

During the October 1 meeting, the affiliate board of directors authorized 4 stipends of $750 to attend the 2023 Washington Seminar which will be from January 30 through February 2. To facilitate the planning and logistics for this event, please let President Wright know by December 1 if you wish to travel to Washington, DC to help advance the legislative agenda of blind Americans.

December 1 is also an important deadline with regards to affiliate convention planning, and it is especially imperative for chapter presidents to take note of the following bylaw:

3.01 The chapters shall submit appointments to the president before December 1 of each year for the resolutions committee, nominating committee, and tenBroek award committee. If they are not received by that date the president may make the appointments.

If you are interested in serving in any one of these committees, make sure to inform your chapter president about this as soon as possible.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com<mailto:dangarcia3 at hotmail.com>