[NFBMO] Sports and Rec Reminders and dates to save

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:12:16 UTC 2022

Hello fellow federationist,

Just a friendly reminder our monthly sports and rec call is tomoorw night at 8pm on the affiliate zoom line.
We will be talking about the recent raft trip and working to plan more upcoming events, please join us.

Date to Save
September 7th-10th 2023
This is the date for our Affiliate Retreat next year. This event will be at Bass River Resort.
There is going to be something for everyone at this retreat next year. Please block these dates out on your calander so you can come join us for this time of fellowship. As the year goes on I will inform everyone of what will be offered at the Retreat.
I will say that if your not a camper its alright. The cabins we are staying in have been called nicer than hotel rooms. You can always reach out to one of those who went on the raft trip this year and they can confirm how lovely the cabins we are staying at next year are.
Looking forward to sharing updates about this event as they develop.
If you have questions about this event you can feel free to join us on the call tomorrow to ask any questions you may have as of right now.
talk to everyone tomorrow.