[NFBMO] Dine with the Lewis & Clark Chapter

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:21:12 UTC 2022

Hi Friends;

Tomorrow, October 19, the Lewis & Clark Chapter will be having a Dine
& Donate event at the Pasta House at 9012 Gravois Rd. St. Louis, MO
63123 (Affton location). A portion of all orders (dine in or carry
out) will be donated to the chapter anytime on October 19, when the
attached flyer is provided to the server/host either digitally or on
paper.

Everyone needs to eat! If you are in St. Louis on October 19 we hope
that you will bring your family and/or friends and the attached flyer
to the Pasta House to enjoy a delicious meal. And, if you are not able
to dine with us, we hope that you will share this flyer with your
friends and/or family who live in the area and encourage them to order
some good food and help the Lewis & Clark Chapter.

If you have any questions please reach out to me.

Thanks for your support
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President
Lewis & Clark Chapter President