[NFBMO] Your participation is Requested: Celebrate Blindness Equality & Achievement Month with Trivia This Saturday

Seyoon Choi, Missouri Student President schoi at nfbmo.org
Tue Oct 18 15:21:44 UTC 2022

Happy month of October blind students,

October is full of festivities, can you name at least two? No worries if you can’t, because it’s blindness equality and achievement month. To celebrate, the National Association of Blind sTudents, our proud partner and wonderful division that oversees our very own Missouri student division, is hosting a fun trivia this Saturday, October 22. I’m dropping that link where you can get signed up. For just $5 you’ll contribute to the wonderful work of our organized blind movement and assist blind students further achieve independence, resources, and support.

Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yD0gUKpeB3czCoNElc4uLgqmKURrVq7-RIA0G254ZuY/viewform?ts=6331bb5e&edit_requested=true <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yD0gUKpeB3czCoNElc4uLgqmKURrVq7-RIA0G254ZuY/viewform?ts=6331bb5e&edit_requested=true>

We hope to see you there soon.

Take care,
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he/him
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair, Outreach Committee | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org <mailto:schoi at nfbmo.org>
(314) 650-8306

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfbmo.org/>