[NFBMO] please take part in this survey

debbiewunder at charter.net debbiewunder at charter.net
Fri Oct 21 16:07:50 UTC 2022

Email Subject: For NFB and ACB Members Living with Diabetes

Here at Insulet, we aim to simplify life with diabetes.

We are looking for NFB and ACB members living with diabetes who seek to share what their experience with diabetes equipment is like.

If you are interested in improving the lives of those living with diabetes and want to know if you qualify to participate in the compensated survey, email us at  <mailto:usability at insulet.com?subject=Panel%20Onboarding%20Survey> usability at insulet.com.

Participation in any study is entirely voluntary.

If you have any questions, please contact  <mailto:usability at insulet.com?subject=Panel%20Onboarding%20Survey> usability at insulet.com.

©2022 Insulet Corporation. Omnipod, the Omnipod logo, Simplify Life are trademarks or registered trademarks of Insulet Corporation. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of third-party trademarks does not constitute an endorsement or imply a relationship or other affiliation.

Insulet Corporation

100 Nagog Park, Acton MA 01720

INS-N/A-08-2022-00009 v1.0

  _____