[NFBMO] Standing Meetings for the Week of October 23, 2022

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 23:13:35 UTC 2022

Dear Friends:

Below is a listing of NFB of Missouri standing meetings for the week of October 23, 2022. For meetings that are not held in the affiliate Zoom platform, you will need to contact the chapter president, division president, committee chair, or group chair to get the call-in information. If you are scheduling any ad hoc meetings for the week of October 30, please let me know by Saturday, October 29.

Note that as of the distribution of this email the affiliate Communications Team is still developing the Blind Equality Achievement Month Highlights for the Week of October 23. I will send this material out as soon as it becomes available.

Wednesday
Guide Dog Division, 7 pm, affiliate Zoom platform.

Thursday
Membership Committee, 8 pm, affiliate Zoom platform.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com