[NFBMO] new iPhone

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 09:14:23 UTC 2022

Its really not that hard. I currently have the iPhone 10XR and when I got
it, I thought it maybe hard to use without the home button. I have come to
like it! The only thing I miss is the finger print ID from my previous
phone.

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to
<mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division