[NFBMO] Please Vote and Remember to Complete Survey

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:57:06 UTC 2022

Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act requires that voters with
disabilities must be afforded an opportunity to vote privately and
independently that is equivalent to the opportunity afforded to voters
without disabilities. This requirement applies to both in-person voting and
voting by mail for the upcoming general election on November 8, 2022.

After exercising the fundamental right to vote, all blind and low-vision
voters are encouraged to complete our 2022 Blind and Low-Vision Voter
Experience Survey! The 2022 survey consists of two separate surveys: one
survey for those who voted in person at an early voting center or their
local polling place, and a second survey for blind and low-vision voters who
voted by mail. Both surveys can be accessed from our
<https://nfb.org/resources/voting-resources> Voting Resources webpage.

Thank you in advance for completing the survey. Your Help is important in
monitoring our progress toward assuring every blind and low vision American
has the opportunity to cast a independent and private ballot.

Shelia Wright

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-679-5258

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>