[NFBMO] Septembers Sports and Rec meeting change in time

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 02:50:06 UTC 2022

Hello All,

Hope this finds you well.
I am sending out this email to inform anyone wishing to attend tomorrows Sports and Rec call there is a delay in the start time. Instead of starting at8pm we will start 8:20pm.
This months meeting will be all about our upcoming raft trip on Sept 16th- 18th.

I have sent out cabin assignments for the trip. If you did not get an email from me and you are going please send me a email and I will get you the list ASAP.
Looking forward to talking to everyone tomorrow.