[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:27:03 UTC 2022

Hello Friends,

September is here, a month of meteorological transition as we adjust
to shorter days, cooler temperatures, and changing foliage. Just as we
continuously adjust to the changing environment, we are also
continuously  adjusting as we travel through   our personal journey
through blindness.

The Journey Through Blindness is a monthly Zoom meeting where
participants are welcome to share; experiences, achievements, ask
questions, and/or listen to others at the meeting.  Anyone is welcome
to join, everyone has valuable  input to offer.

The  September meeting will be held this Thursday (September 15) at 8
PM (CT) in the Missouri  affiliate Zoom room. Please share this
information with others you feel may be interested.

If you have any questions, need the Zoom link, or need assistance
accessing Zoom, please feel free to contact me by email, phone, or
text.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President