[NFBMO] an update and a welcome

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Sun Apr 2 10:29:25 UTC 2023

Hi,
Just a quick reminder that the deadline for saving up to $30  by registering
for state convention is this Tuesday at www.NFBMo.org/Convention.
Also, we have gained another Silver Sponsor Envision America who puts out
Scripttalk and has helped in our efforts to get HB812 through the
legislature (the prescription drug bill).
Gene Coulter
The table numbers below do not mean a lot as they are just a way of
organizing things and seeing how many tables we will need.

2023 Sponsors and Exhibitors
SPONSORS:

Registration Table: NFB of Missouri  affiliate raffle to pay 2024 convention
expenses for you and your plus one and a 50/50 raffle
Table 1: NANO PAC SILVER Sponsor providing technology  aids for blind and
low vision persons.

Table 2: Crome Advocacy LLC SILVER Sponsor Primarily, we will have brochures
and plan to have some assistive technology available for people to try.

Table 3: Silver Sponsor Envision Amercia the provides of accessible
prescriptions through Scripttalk
Table 4:     Safety Positive Foundation BRONZE  Sponsor will have
information about the newly launched Safety Positive Foundation.
Table 5: Menus4ALL - Apple App BRONZE  Sponsor Menus4ALL iPhone / iPad App

EXHIBITORS:
Table 6: Wolfner Memorial Library
Table 7: The Dot Shop Shirts, cups, misc. with tactile braille
Table 8: Marie's Vision informational brouchures
Table 9: The Seeing Eye  Information about The Seeing Eye

Table 10: MLV Foundation Informational brochures and Possibly BlindShell
Classic phones
Table 11: Lewis and Clark Chapter raffle for luxurious queen size Afghan
Table 12 Columbia Chapter raffle for  deluxe 4 in 1 charging station
Table 12: Springfield Chapter cookies,      crochet towels, and a couple
other goodies
Table 13: Show Me Chapter pen friend raffle
Table 13 Kansas City Chapter Assorted snacks.