[NFBMO] Scarves

markharris0022 at gmail.com markharris0022 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 00:31:10 UTC 2023

Last year at the State Convention in Springfield, many of you were upset with me for not bringing any scarves with me to convention.

So, I have been very busy building up my inventory!!

I will have straight scarves, infinity scarves and scarves with buttons. Prices will range from $30 to $35.

So bring your spending money (cash or check). And track me down during this years convention in St. Louis!!

Get a jump on your 2023 Christmas Shopping!!!

I will donate 10% of the proceeds to the NFB of MO!!!

Diane Harris
956.572.0034