[NFBMO] Convention Logistics

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Sat Apr 8 23:11:35 UTC 2023

It is just a few days until we all meet in Saint  Louis just some logistic
notes.
Check-in at the hotel is 3:00 pm and check out is noon. On Sunday you should
make an effort to checkout prior to session. You can either take your
luggage to your vehicle if you have one or store it in the rear of the
meeting room or at the front desk.
Some rooms may have bottled water in them. If so, it is free. However, do
not ask for any additional water as you will be charged outrageous prices
for it.
There is a dog relief area outside complete with refuse cans near the
meeting rooms. We urge smokers to use one of the other hotel entrances to
take their break. However, other guests of the hotel also use the dog relief
area to light up. Members of the Lewis and Clark chapter  should be able to
give directions to  these locations.
Do not smoke in your hotel room as the hotel reserves the right to impose a
very large cleaning fee if there is any evidence that anyone has smoked in
the room.
Everyone should pick-up their pre-registration packets at their first
opportunity. Please do not walk by thinking you can take care of it later.
As all meals require a meal ticket if you are eating lunch Friday you need
to get your packet before then.
Packet pick-up only is available from 7:00 to 7:30 Thursday evening.
Registration and packet pick-up  will be available  on Friday from 8:30 to
9:00 am and 5:00 to 7:00 pm and on Saturday morning from 7:50 to 8:20
If you did not pre-register and want any of the meals the availability is
very limited so you are urged to  make your way to the registration table as
soon as you can.
We added one final exhibitor T-Mobile Accessibility. Please visit all of the
exhibitors and sponsors as they are an important part of the convention
experience and also subsidize it.  We want them to return year after year!
The complete list is after my signature.
Meals:
Lunch on Friday and the prayer breakfast are in the Lambert room. The
banquet and Saturday lunch are in Salon A to C.
We will have a cash bar from 6:30 to 10:30 on Saturday evening the bar will
tentatively be located just outside the banquet room so not to interfere
with the program.
Tickets are required for all meals. Attendees are required to bring their
tickets and place them above their  place setting at the twelve o'clock
position. Someone will come around and pick them up. Hotel staff likely will
not serve you unless they see a ticket at your spot.
AND, most importantly, be sure to stop by hospitality  in the Saint Charles
room from 5:00 to 10:00 Friday evening. Members of the Lewis and Clark
Chapter cannot wait to meet and greet you!!!
I hope I don't think of anything else but for now signing off,
Gene Coulter, Convention Coordinator

The table numbers below do not mean a lot as they are just a way of
organizing things and seeing how many tables we will need.

2023 Sponsors and Exhibitors
SPONSORS:

Registration and NFB of Missouri  affiliate raffle to pay 2024 convention
expenses for you and your plus one and a 50/50 raffle
Table 1: NANO PAC SILVER Sponsor providing technology  aids for blind and
low vision persons.

Table 2: Crome Advocacy LLC SILVER Sponsor Primarily, we will have brochures
and plan to have some assistive technology available for people to try.

Table 3: Silver Sponsor Envision America the provides of accessible
prescriptions through Scripttalk
Table 4:     Safety Positive Foundation BRONZE  Sponsor will have
information about the newly launched Safety Positive Foundation.
Table 5: Menus4ALL - Apple App BRONZE  Sponsor Menus4ALL iPhone / iPad App

EXHIBITORS:
Table 6: Wolfner Memorial Library
Table 7: The Dot Shop Shirts, cups, misc. with tactile braille
Table 8: Marie's Vision informational brouchures
Table 9: The Seeing Eye  Information about The Seeing Eye
Table 10: MLV Foundation Informational brochures and Possibly BlindShell
Classic phones
Table 11: T-Mobile Accessibility
Table 12: Lewis and Clark Chapter raffle for luxurious queen size Afghan
Table 13 Columbia Chapter raffle for  deluxe 4 in 1 charging station
Table 13: Springfield Chapter cookies,      crochet towels, and a couple
other goodies
Table 14: Show Me Chapter pen friend raffle
Table 14 Kansas City Chapter Assorted snacks.