[NFBMO] A Heartfelt Reflection on Our Unforgettable NFB of Missouri Convention

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 07:31:22 UTC 2023

I would concur with all of the positive thoughts about this year's
convention.  Great work everyone!!!

I would also like to take a moment to thank everyone who helped with the AV
equipment.  I really appreciated all of the hard work and you all have my
deepest gratitude.  Thank you.

Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator/Developer

Randy Car