[NFBMO] Congratulations Daniel!

Julie Dawson julie.magnolia62 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 03:05:28 UTC 2023

Congratulations on your willingness to serve as a NFBMO website administrator along with your NFBMO state second vice-president position.
Take good care,
Julie
If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique
challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more
gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton

Accept the things to which fate binds you and love the people with whom
fate brings you together but do so with all your heart!!!

Friendship in simple words is a relationship you have with your chosen family. Friends are the sisters and brothers we never had, and are by our side through
life's ups and downs.
U.S.A.