[NFBMO] [MissouriAffiliateLeaders] Big NFBMO.org Announcement

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 02:31:23 UTC 2023

Thank you, Randy for having the confidence and trust in me to do this important work.

Thank you to everyone who responded with kind words. In my role as co-administrator, I will be updating the content of the website and doing minor editing as required. This will free up Randy to use his talents to do the heavy lifting that is required to keep our website running smoothly.

I think it is very appropriate for me to copy our Brand Value Proposition Statement below, as it reflects how I feel now:

Brand Value Proposition Statement
The brand value proposition strives to encapsulate what our members and supporters get out of engaging with the National Federation of the Blind. What value does our brand have in their lives? Our brand value proposition statement is:

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of the Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Second Vice President
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com