[NFBMO] Thank You to Our Lewis & Clark Chapter

Dacia Cole dacia.luck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 10:58:54 UTC 2023

I would like to echo my sincere thanks. Especially for all the
wonderful and hard work that went into childcare. Victoria and
Franklin had a lot of fun and it was nice to know that they were being
well taken care of and having lots of fun so I could focus on the
sessions. Excellent job on hosting, this was a fantastic convention.
Dacia