[NFBMO] Results of National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Kansas City Chapter Special Elections Today

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 02:31:42 UTC 2023

Dear Friends:

Today the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Kansas City Chapter amended Article V Section 1 of the chapter constitution to remove the position of Immediate Past President and add a third board member position. We had special elections to fill this board position as well as the position of Second vice President which was vacated by Debbie Eifler-Evans when she recently moved out of state.

Laurice Cason was elected by acclamation as our new Second Vice President, and Julie Dawson was elected by acclamation as our new Third Board Member.

The following individuals thus continue to serve in the Kansas City Chapter Board of Directors through November 18:

Daniel Garcia, President
Linda Coccovizzo, First Vice President
Laurice Cason, Second Vice President
Sarah Coccovizzo, Secretary
Jeff Giffen, Treasurer
Willa Patterson, First Board Position
Tony Waterhouse-Leal, Second Board Position
Julie Dawson, Third Board Position

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org