[NFBMO] Tonight at 7 PM: Back to School Discussion as a Blind Student with The Missouri Association of Blind Students

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Thu Aug 24 15:24:00 UTC 2023

Greetings students!

I am once again excited to invite you to the Missouri Association of Blind Students August membership meeting! We’ll be discussing journey through college with an incoming college student and a current graduate. Our meeting will be this Thursday Aug 24, at 7 PM central!

https://slu.zoom.us/j/97716217767
One tap mobile
+13126266799,97716217767# US (Chicago)
+16469313860,97716217767# US

Catch you on the flipside!

The Missouri Association of Blind Students

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>