[NFBMO] January Board Lunch

sbwright95 at gmail.com sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 19:34:01 UTC 2023

Melissa,
I would like to order roast beef.
Thanks,
Shelia

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Melissa Kane via NFBMO
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2023 9:58 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Affiliate Leaders List <missouriaffiliateleaders at nfbnet.org>; NFB of Missouri Mailing List <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Melissa Kane <mdsmith32811 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMO] January Board Lunch

Good morning. We look forward to everyone joining us in Jefferson City on January 6. Our lunches will be provided by McAllister’s and you have a choice of turkey, ham or roast beef. For anyone who is not a board member or driver, lunches will be $11.00. The Jefferson City chapter will have bottle water available. Please reply to me by the end of the day on Wednesday, January 3RD with your lunch selection.
Thanks,