[NFBMO] Convention News Update #1 Sooner than you think

mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:50:33 UTC 2023

Greetings:

It is exactly 9 weeks until the 61st annual convention of the NFB of
Missouri!

So, it is time to take action!

As of 2:00 pm today we have about a dozen convention registrations and the
hotel says that only 9 folks have reserved hotel rooms. We have only 2
exhibitors as well.

Here is what you can do:

First call the St. Louis Airport Hilton Hotel at   314-426-5500 and make
your reservations for the convention; our group code is National Blind. I
cannot make meal plans until they are satisfied that we will meet our
contracted obligation.

Second, Go to the state convention link at www.NFBMo.org
<http://www.NFBMo.org>  and either register for the convention on-line or
print out the convention packet. IMPORTANT: If you choose the Frugal
Federationist package you should leave the number of people  registering,
banquet meals, and Saturday lunch at zero unless you are purchasing
additional meals for guests. . Of course if you are interested in Friday
lunch or prayer breakfast  you will need to select these.

Third, if you know of any  business, organization, or person whom might be
interested in exhibiting or sponsoring our convention feel to reach out to
them  letting them know that they can signup at the state convention link at
our website. Chapters can use the special form there as well for free
exhibit space.

Help us make this a great convention!

One  additional note, applications for convention assistance from the George
and Gwen Rittgers fund are now open. Chapters should make their members know
that they can apply at the state convention link on our website.

At the bottom of these messages I will include an updated list of exhibitors
and sponsors.

Meet you all in St. Louis,

Eugene Coulter, Convention Coordinator

2023 Sponsors and Exhibitors

NANO PAC Silver Sponsor providing technology  aids for blind and low vision.

NFB of Missouri  state affiliate raffles