[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:07:39 UTC 2023

Hello Friends;

Happy February to  everyone.

This message is to remind/invite you to attend the Journey Through
Blindness meeting.  This meeting is open to anyone, no matter where
you are in your journey.  The topics are chosen by the participants
and we talk about a wide variety of topics; audio description,
accessing  play by play of sports, sorting mail, organizing can goods,
communicating with people when out in our communities, travel
preferences, and much more. Come and share your experiences, ask
questions, and/or listen to the discussion.

When: Thursday February 16, 2023
Time: 8:00 PM (CT)
Where: Missouri affiliate platform
Who: anyone, invite your friend

If you have any questions or need the affiliate Zoom link, please feel
free to reach out to me via email, phone, or text.  I look forward to
talking with you on Thursday.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President