[NFBMO] Thank You

Melissa Kane mdsmith32811 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:47:44 UTC 2023

I want to say thank you for the opportunity to serve on the board of directors for the last several years, first as a board member then as first vice president. I have enjoyed serving the affiliate and working with my fellow board members. The time has come for me to concentrate on other activities. I still will be involved but won’t accept a nomination to the Board at the upcoming convention. Thanks again.

Melissa Kane
First Vice President National Federation of the Blind of Missouri

Sent from my iPhone