[NFBMO] Thank You

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Tue Feb 28 02:19:14 UTC 2023

Melissa,

Thank you for your service and your viable contribution to our affiliate. As I tell other members within the organization, a member of this movement is just as important as a leader in shaping our path forward.

With gratitude,
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he, him, his
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
schoi at nfbmo.org
Cell: (314) 650-8306

> On Feb 27, 2023, at 7:48 PM, Dacia Luck via NFBMO <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Thank you for your years of service on the board. I look forward to continue working with you on various activities and affiliate events.
> Dacia.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Feb 27, 2023, at 6:19 PM, Julie Dawson via NFBMO <nfbmo at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbmo at nfbnet.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Wishing you good opportunities Melissa in your new endeavours and thank you for your years of service.
>> Warmly,
>> Julie Dawson
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven via NFBMO" <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>

blindness is not what holds you back.