[NFBMO] On-Line Registration now open!!! (Thanks Randy)

mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:37:25 UTC 2023

It is only 87 days until we all meet in St. Louis for the 61st annual
convention of the NFB of Missouri and with deep gratitude to our master of
the web, Randy Carmack, on-line registration is now open!!!

Important: if you choose the Frugal Federationist package DO NOT select
Saturday lunch or Banquet unless you are purchasing extra meals for guests.
Of course, we would like folks to purchase  both the Friday lunch and prayer
breakfast meals as well.  Being near the airport there is not a lot of
eateries nearby especially that will substantially beat our planned meal
prices.

So, go to www.NFBMo.org <http://www.NFBMo.org>  now and  sign up  as I am
sure that we will have a wonderful agenda and a great time meeting new and
old friends!

Gene Coulter

Convention Coordinator