[NFBMO] FW: NFB of Kansas City Chapter Poppin Popcorn Fundraiser Starts Tomorrow, July 10!

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 23:57:07 UTC 2023

Dear Friends:

Below is a message I sent to the Kansas City chapter announcing our Poppin Popcorn fundraiser starting tomorrow. For everyone's convenience, I have place the URL to our online store in the announcement section of the Kansas City webpage:
https://nfbmo.org/kansascity

Much of the money that any chapter raises eventually gets donated to the state affiliate, so we would appreciate your support. We are all stronger together, and we all feel better after eating some delicious popcorn!

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com<mailto:dangarcia3 at hotmail.com>
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>
www.nfbmo.org<http://www.nfbmo.org>