[NFBMO] Membership, retreat, form information

Becky Boyer becky.boyer66 at icloud.com
Wed Jul 12 23:36:13 UTC 2023

Hello I hope everyone is having a good evening. I wanted to let you know if you are having difficulty filling out the membership retreat form you can contact me by phone call or text message and I can help you fill out the form. my name is Becky Boyer. My telephone number is 417-693-2598. if you call during the day and I do not pick up, please leave a message. I run a daycare out of my home and the children I watch do not leave until 6 PM so I can return your call after 6 PM in the evening.
Thank you for your time.
Becky Boyer
Membership chair

Sent from my iPhone  12 Pro Max