[NFBMO] Echo!!!

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 21:17:49 UTC 2023

Hi All,

The Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC has a great
opportunity for you to win an Echo Show 5 and a Ring Doorbell!

This awesome  fundraiser is valued at $160! Yes, you read that correctly
$160 value! For a small donation of only $5,  your name will be entered in
to the drawing once, but wait there is more! If you would like your name
entered in to the drawing 3 times, please make a donation of $10! Go to the
below link to donate! Be sure to put in the field labelled "Send a note with
your contribution" Echo/Ring. If Echo/Ring is not in the above field, your
donation to the general CSTD account will be greatly appreciated!  If you do
not have a PayPal account, you can still complete the form on the first page
and submit it to let us know that a separate payment will be on its way.
This alternate method does not collect any credit card information.   You
can then send a check made payable to NFB of SC CSTD, with "Echo/Ring " in
the memo field.  Here is the address .

NFB of SC CSTD
Federation Center of the Blind
119 S Kilbourne Road
Columbia, SC 29205

Here is the link.
Donate | National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina (nfbofsc.org)

Our drawing will take place at our NFB of SC State Convention Banquet on
Saturday, August 19, 2023 in Columbia, SC. You do not have to be present to
win!!! If you are not in attendance at the state convention, your prize will
be mailed shortly after the convention concludes.

As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or need
help  with this process.  Two of the easiest contact methods are (803)
260-1292 or cookcafe at sc.rr.com

Thank you for your support of the Computer Science & Technology Division!

Steve Cook
SteveCook at tweesecake.social
@CSTDofNFBSC at tweesecake.social
If you would like to join a brand new Email list dedicated to Mastodon and
supporting apps! Below is the information to subscribe and post to the
Mastodon list!