[NFBMO] Launch into STEM rescheduled

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 20:00:26 UTC 2023

Hello Friends;

Please share far and wide!   The NFB of Missouri's Launch into STEM
day has been rescheduled.  We are excited to share that we will be
holding the Launch into STEM day on August 19 in Jefferson City from
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.  The STEM activity is for students in grades 5 - 12
(including recent high school graduates). All materials, lunch, and
snacks will be provided at no cost to families.

I have attached a flyer which gives details of the theme and
activities we will have, and the link to register.

Please share this exciting news with: students, families,
professionals, and anyone you know who can get this to as many
students as possible.

Anyone who has questions is welcome to reach out to me.  Thank you for
sharing the information.

Have a great week!
Jenny Carmack MEd
NFB of Missouri 1st Vice President