[NFBMO] Index Braille Embosser V3 Looking For A Good Home

Dennis Miller millerdennis893 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 21:12:31 UTC 2023

Hi Fred:

Thanks for the phone call.  To answer your question for everyone.  Both HumanWare and NanoPac worked with me to try to make the V3 compatible with the latest edition of Duxbury and with Windows 10 and 11 and it simply wasn’t possible.  HumanWare freely admits that the Index V3 is not compatible with later versions of DBT and Windows.  It is also not compatible with Braille Blaster.

Dennis