[NFBMO] Tomorrow, Learn About the National Convention with the Missouri Association of Blind Students at 7 PM Central

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Thu Jun 22 22:06:39 UTC 2023

Aww, congrats on your anniversary! We’ll make sure you get the recording.

Thanks,

Seyoon Choi, he, him, his
Board member | National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
Treasurer | Missouri Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind of Missouri
nfbmo.org <https://www.nfbmo.org/>
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
nabslink.org <https://nabslink.org/>
schoi at nfbmo.org
Cell: (314) 650-8306