[NFBMO] Exhibit space

Liam Erven liamerven at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 15:38:01 UTC 2023

hi there. I pulled this from the sponsor page located at
https://www.nfbmo.org/node/187

You can also sign up for sponsor space there too.

Exhibits will be open on Friday, April 14 from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

Sponsorship and Exhibitor Information
Exhibit Space Only - $40.00.
Bronze Sponsorship Level - $100.00, includes exhibit table, a 25-word
informational message in the agenda and a mention on the NFBMO.org State
Convention Page until April 30,2023.
Silver Sponsorship Level - $250.00, includes exhibit table, a 60-word
informational message in the agenda, a thank you at opening ceremony and
banquet and a mention on the NFBMO.org State Convention Page until
April 30,2023.
Gold Sponsorship Level - $500.00, includes exhibit table, 100-word
informational message in agenda, a thank you at opening ceremony and
banquet, and a mention on the NFBMO.org Home Page and State Convention
Page until April 30, 2023.
Diamond Sponsorship Level - $1,000.00, same as Gold plus a one hour
showcase Friday morning and the ability to include your company logo on
the NFBMO.org website until April 30, 2023.

I hope this helps.

Liam