[NFBMO] Hacked

mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 21:47:11 UTC 2023

Someone is sending out Emails that are supposedly from me saying that they
are on the phone but they would like me to Email back then when the person
does  they get a return message asking for money in the form of gift cards
as they will be on the phone until midnight.

These emails are not from me and not from my Email address. In the very
unlikely event I would never ask for money in this manner. If I want money
from any of you I would call you up and ask you directly!

So, please ignore any such communication

Gene Coulter