[NFBMO] My new organizations launch’s article in the local aper

Old Drum NFB olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 00:29:21 UTC 2023

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: safety first launch.docx
Size: 355581 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Sincerely,
Amy Wilson Hello federation family,

Hope this finds you well,

I wanted to share the exciting news of the front page article of my new non for profit being in the paper of the Warrensburg paper. I have a word version attached for everyone?s reading pleasure.

For those who may not know I have started a new non for profit called Safety Positive Foundation on March 3rd and yesterday it made my local paper.

Thank you for your time.