[NFBMO] Convention News #5: Important hotel update-Deadline passed

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Tue Mar 28 16:41:41 UTC 2023

The Hilton Airport Hotel in St. Louis is nearly full for the weekend of our
convention. They looked into getting us an extension of our deadline for
reservations but are unable to do so.    The deadline was yesterday. This is
exactly why I send out all of those reminders as I do not want anyone being
caught missing an important deadline. There is a possibility that I may be
able to help  a couple of folks make a reservation if you call me in the
next day or two, but no promises as the deadline was just that a deadline.
The next deadline is April 4 for pre-registering for convention at
www.nfbmo.org/convention.
The good news we have added another sponsor and another exhibitor. The table
numbers below do not mean a lot as they are just a way of organizing things
and seeing how many tables we will need.
Gene Coulter

2023 Sponsors and Exhibitors
SPONSORS:

Registration Table: NFB of Missouri  affiliate raffle to pay 2024 convention
expenses for you and your plus one and a 50/50 raffle
Table 1: NANO PAC SILVER Sponsor providing technology  aids for blind and
low vision persons.

Table 2: Crome Advocacy LLC SILVER Sponsor Primarily, we will have brochures
and plan to have some assistive technology available for people to try.

Table 3:     Safety Positive Foundation BRONZE  Sponsor will have
information about the newly launched Safety Positive Foundation.
Table 4: Menus4ALL - Apple App BRONZE  Sponsor Menus4ALL iPhone / iPad App

EXHIBITORS:
Table 5: Wolfner Memorial Library
Table 6: The Dot Shop Shirts, cups, misc. with tactile braille
Table 7: Marie's Vision informational brouchures
Table 8: The Seeing Eye  Information about The Seeing Eye

Table 9: MLV Foundation Informational brochures and Possibly BlindShell
Classic phones
Table 10: Lewis and Clark Chapter raffle for luxurious queen size Afghan
Table 11: Columbia Chapter raffle for  deluxe 4 in 1 charging station
Table 11: Kansas City Chapter Assorted snacks.
Table 12: Show Me Chapter pen friend raffle
Table 12: Springfield Chapter cookies,      crochet towels, and a couple
other goodies