[NFBMO] Join Us: Missouri Association of Blind Students Membership Meeting, This Thursday at 8 PM Eastern!

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Tue May 16 14:25:06 UTC 2023

Greetings students,

We hope this email finds you well and excited for the upcoming summer break. We wanted to remind you that the Missouri Association of Blind Student Board is just as thrilled as you are about the upcoming summer, and we have an exciting event planned for all of you!

Firstly, we will begin with a brief introduction from the board members, where we'll share our vision and goals for the upcoming months. Following that, get ready for some fun! We have organized a thrilling Trivia Night exclusively for you. It will take place this coming Thursday, at 8 PM eastern, 7 PM central.

We highly encourage all of you to attend this virtual event as it promises to be an engaging evening filled with friendly competition and an opportunity to connect with your fellow students. It's the perfect chance to socialize, learn, and have a great time together! Make sure to mark your calendars and set a reminder. We eagerly look forward to seeing each and every one of you there. Don't miss out on this fantastic evening of camaraderie and entertainment.

Join Zoom Meeting <https://slu.zoom.us/j/97716217767>

Meeting ID: 977 1621 7767

One tap mobile
+13126266799,97716217767# US (Chicago)
+16469313860,97716217767# US

Wishing you all a wonderful summer, and we'll see you soon!

Best regards,

Seyoon Choi, he, him, his
Board member | National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
Treasurer | Missouri Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind of Missouri
nfbmo.org <https://www.nfbmo.org/>
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
nabslink.org <https://nabslink.org/>
schoi at nfbmo.org
Cell: (314) 650-8306

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.**

The
National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfbmo.org/>