[NFBMO] Mission BEAM - Mentor Job Announcement

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 19:42:15 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon;

The Mission BEAM (Blindness, Empowerment, Advocacy, & Mentoring(
Program is in search of qualified blind/visually impaired adults to
become mentors to transition age students (ages 14 - 21).

Mentors will work with students to help ensure they are prepared to
transition into their post-secondary endeavors.  Mentors and students
will work in the areas of; self-advocacy, career readiness, and
independent living. Providing mentorship to students will not only be
life changing for the student, but it will also be a rewarding
experience for the mentor.

Attached to this email you will find the Job Announcement which
provides all of the details,  requirements, and the application link.
You can also find all of the information by visiting the NFB of
Missouri website at:

www.nfbmo.org/beam

Please share this information with anyone you know who you feel would
be a good mentor.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to
reach out to me, I am happy to answer questions or tell you more about
the program.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack MEd
NFB of Missouri 1st Vice President