[NFBMO] From the Chapter President's Mailing List: Announcing the National Association of Guide Dog Users Board of Director's Meeting on Sunday, May 21, at 7 pm central

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 13:12:03 UTC 2023

From: Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Stacie Gallegos via Chapter-Presidents
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2023 8:45 PM
To: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Stacie Gallegos <sgallegos at nfbtx.org>
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] Announcing the National Association of Guide Dog Users Board of Director's Meeting on Sunday, May 21, 2023

Greetings from NAGDU,

We hope this announcement finds everyone doing well and gearing up for a fun-filled Summer. Please share the below announcement with those whom you feel might be interested.
Come join the National Association of Guide Dog Users board of directors meeting        this Sunday, May 21, 2023.

It is time once again for the National Association of Guide Dog Users board of directors monthly meeting. We hope you will be able to join us this coming Sunday. The Zoom meeting information follows.

Meeting Name: NAGDU Monthly Board Meeting