[NFBMO] Reminder* Join Our "Hope is in things Unseen" Fundraiser: Empower Blind Students in Missouri Today!"

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Wed May 31 20:19:18 UTC 2023

All!

Have you ordered your MIssouri swag yet that directly benefits Missouri Association of Blind Students? I know, I know, you were probably just looking for a link that was lost in the mist of hundreds of other emails. Let’s make sure that you have the link to our fundraising page so you are Abel to place your order now!

Introducing our initiative, "Hope is in things Unseen," which revolves around two beautifully crafted products: a sturdy tumbler and a comfortable t-shirt. These items are more than just accessories; they symbolize the resilience and potential of blind students in Missouri. Each design features a powerful Braille-inspired motif with the word "Hope," serving as a reminder of the strength and potential that lies within each of us, seen or unseen.
By purchasing one (or both!) of these products, not only will you own a fashionable and purposeful item, but you will also contribute directly to strengthening the lives of our blind students across the state. The proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards vital educational resources, advocacy efforts, and sending our students to the vibrant NABS regional student seminars. Your support will empower these incredible young individuals and help them achieve their dreams.

http://dotshopusa.com/MOABS-fundraiser

Now is the perfect time to show your support and make a significant difference. Our fundraiser purchases are available until June 3, 2023, so don't miss out! Join us in spreading hope, empowering blind students, and rocking some seriously cool merchandise.

Seyoon Choi, he, him, his
Board member | National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
Treasurer | Missouri Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind of Missouri
nfbmo.org <https://www.nfbmo.org/>
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
nabslink.org <https://nabslink.org/>

schoi at nfbmo.org
Cell: (314) 650-8306

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.**

The
National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfbmo.org/>