[NFBMO] Reminder: Getting Social on Mastodon, Nov. 4, 1:00PM CT

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at nfbmo.org
Fri Nov 3 22:00:05 UTC 2023

From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Linda Coccovizzo via
NFBMO
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2023 11:07 AM
To: 'NFB of Missouri Mailing List' <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: linda at coccovizzo.com
Subject: [NFBMO] Getting Social on Mastodon, Nov. 4, 1:00PM CT

Members of the  Kansas City chapter of the National Federation of the Blind
are hosting an instructional meeting on how to join the

NFB.social

Mastodon instance. We will do a quick overview of how to navigate the page
after joining, and discuss some computer and mobile apps which blind people
are using. Don't worry if you aren't able to attend.  This event will be
recorded.

------Linda Coccovizzo is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

j/88114253191

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88114253191?pwd=xEAbrz4UKpgHPBaYBqrDO7LhujBUaY.1

Meeting ID: 881 1425 3191

Passcode: 121573

---

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,88114253191#,,,,*121573# US (New York)

+13017158592,,88114253191#,,,,*121573# US (Washington DC)

---

Dial by your location

  +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

  +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

  +1 305 224 1968 US

  +1 309 205 3325 US

  +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

  +1 646 931 3860 US

  +1 360 209 5623 US

  +1 386 347 5053 US

  +1 507 473 4847 US

  +1 564 217 2000 US

  +1 669 444 9171 US

  +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

  +1 689 278 1000 US

  +1 719 359 4580 US

  +1 253 205 0468 US

  +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

  +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 881 1425 3191

Passcode: 121573

Find your local number:

u/k2gjnYyhd

https://us06web.zoom.us/u/k2gjnYyhd

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>