[NFBMO] [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: NOBBL Meeting

dandrews920--- via NFBNet-Members-List nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Mon Nov 6 19:49:55 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, please join the National Federation of the Blind National Organization of Blind Black Leaders division meeting held on Tuesday, November 7th at 8 PM EST.  In addition to announcements and updates, we will conduct a panel discussion to discuss the importance of peer support groups.  The panelist are Krystle Allen of Eyes Like Mine, Inc., Joyce Brooks of the Inspirational Three, Inc., and Melva Henderson of Living Beyond Limits, Inc.  The zoom information is below.  Thanks and I hope you will join us!!!

Topic: National Organization of Blind Black Leaders
Time: Nov 7, 2023 08:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
 <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/91704418801> https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/91704418801

Meeting ID: 917 0441 8801

---