[NFBMO] [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Very important email about our next meeting please read it fully DeafBlind Division

dandrews920--- via NFBNet-Members-List nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Thu Nov 9 05:38:30 UTC 2023

Begin forwarded message:

From: mmines1 <presidentdeafblindnfb at maurice-amines.com <mailto:presidentdeafblindnfb at maurice-amines.com> >

Subject: Very important email about our next meeting please read it fully

Date: November 2, 2023 at 22:46:36 GMT

This is a reminder of our meeting on the 15th of November. And a final call for accommodations for our meeting. We will have a very full agenda please try to come about 5 minutes early, so that we can make sure that all can start on time. Please make sure note of  the  start times  by time zone.

All times are  standard time.

8:00 Pm EST.

7:00 Pm Cst.

6:00 Pm Mst.

5:00 Pm Pst.

4: Pm  AST.

2:00 Pm Hst

Please see  the  Zoom  info below.

If  you’re  wishing  to  join the  division, please go to  the  polling link.  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=44> https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=44

If you  have  problems joining the. Division, please  reach out  to  Sara, who  is  on  the  email list. She  will  be  happy to assist you.

Here is the zoom information for the DeafBlind Division Meeting.

The National Federation of the Blind of California is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: National Deaf Blind Division Meeting

Date:  Wednesday November 15, 2023

Time: 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/95387481943?pwd=Z0JmNEhDWkhqb0RDWlpEWXhKNUs5UT09> https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/95387481943?pwd=Z0JmNEhDWkhqb0RDWlpEWXhKNUs5UT09

Meeting ID: 953 8748 1943

Passcode: 260722

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,95387481943# US (San Jose)

+14086380968,,95387481943# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

• +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Maurice Mines, President

National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division

Email: presidentdeafblindnfb at maurice-amines.com <mailto:presidentdeafblindnfb at maurice-amines.com>

Website: www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>  <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>

Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division

of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and

friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day

we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.