[NFBMO] update my email address

Amy Wilson awilson at nfbmo.org
Fri Nov 17 15:22:43 UTC 2023

Hello all,

Hope this finds you well and in good spirits.
I am writing to inform everyone that you need to update my email address in your contact to awilson at nfbmo.org . I will no longer be using the olddrumnfb at gmail.com account and will be deleting that account over the Thanksgiving break. Some people still send me some things and i want to ensure I am still getting information in a timely manner so I am sending out this notice to everyone.
If you are sending me anything about NFB business please send it to awilson at nfbmo.org so all of that information can try and be organized in one place. I would be grateful.
Hope everyone enjoys Thanksgiving with their loved ones.
Thank you for your valuable time.
--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>