[NFBMO] 2023 Kansas City Chapter Election Results

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at nfbmo.org
Mon Nov 20 00:07:58 UTC 2023

Dear Friends:

The Kansas City Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
held its annual elections yesterday. The following individuals started their
term of office at the conclusion of this meeting:

Daniel Garcia, President
Linda Coccovizzo, First Vice President
Laurice Cason, Second Vice President
Sarah Coccovizzo, Secretary
Jeff Giffen, Treasurer
Willa Patterson, First Board Position
Tony Waterhouse-Leal, Second Board Position
Julie Dawson, Third Board Position

The Kansas City Chapter has a strong board, and we (along with the Ivanhoe
Chapter) will continue to be a leading force in advocating for the rights of
ball blind Kansas Citians. The job of president can be difficult, but it is
made easier by the fact that I have such talented dedicated leaders who can
help me lead the chapter.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dgarcia at nfbmo.org
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org
Live the life you want

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>