[NFBMO] Radio show for U2 enjoy.

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 15:10:36 UTC 2023

Greetings all this evening, I will air my first radio show. The show is entitled sound pictures and will air this evening at 6 PM local time to 8 PM on blind café radio. To access blind café radio with your Alexa device ask your device to learn blind Café, radio skill, then ask it to play blind Café radio. Failing that you can go to blind café radio.com and listen by hitting the play button. if you want you could consider setting yourself a reminder so you won’t miss the show. Again, it is entitled sound pictures. I think you will enjoy it. Thanks and happy holidays Fred Olver.
Sent from my iPhone