[NFBMO] Lewis & Clark Chapter - elections

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:32:50 UTC 2023

Hello All;

On November 11, 2023 the Lewis & Clark Chapter held the annual
election of officers.  The results are as follows:

President - Jenny Carmack
Vice President - Mark Harris
Treasurer - Randy Carmack
Secretary - Stephanie McDowell
Board Member - Nancy Aguilera

I am looking forward to a wonderful year with these officers and all
of the members of the Lewis & Clark Chapter.

Also, one other announcement.  Remember that the Lewis & Clark Chapter
is selling live  holiday wreaths and other live decor. Thanksgiving is
here and it is time to think about your holiday, so we hope you will
consider purchasing one of these beautiful live decorations for your
home.  Orders are made online, the item ships directly to you, and
shipping costs are included in the cost you see on the description
page.  Just go to:

www.giftitforward.com
use code:  NATIONMO001 (all in caps) to make sure that our chapter
gets the credit.

Thank you.

Happy Holidays!!!
Jenny Carmack