[NFBMO] From the Chapter President's Mailing List:Alzheimer's and Dementia - NFB NOBBL Women's Group October 9 2023 Meeting Notice

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at nfbmo.org
Mon Oct 2 21:18:44 UTC 2023

Dear Friends:

Read below the information about a presentation dealing with Alzheimer's and
Dementia. As the message points out, it is something that affects the blind
community whether we have these conditions or a family member does. In my
case, it is my father that is affected by this, and I am hoping to learn
much information from this meeting.

Read below for details and then join me in this meeting next Monday if you
can.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dgarcia at nfbmo.org
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org