[NFBMO] Reminder: NFB of Missouri Fundraiser! Buy delicious popcorn and fudge from Fun Factory Sweets!

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at nfbmo.org
Wed Oct 11 03:21:01 UTC 2023

Dear Friends:

The NFB of Missouri is selling popcorn and fudge made by Fun Factory Sweets.
You can click on the link below to start buying. There are instructions on
the webpage about how to buy the products. There are also instructions below
my signature from Julie Dawson about how the process works. Please note to
use the code NFBMO at checkout, so that we get 50% of the sales. Also note
that if you order more then $70, shipping is free. This sale is from October
2 through October 15, so order soon!

https://funfactorysweets.com/collections/fundraising-national-federation-of-
the-blind-of-missouri

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter National Federation of the
Blind of Missouri dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org
Live the life you want

***

I just placed my Fun Factory Sweets order     with no issues. I selected the
items I wished to purchase and added to the cart. A couple of tips for you.
There were a couple of fudge items which I (on the one pound collapsed
choice I expanded it. There is a half pound option if you just wish to
sample a flavor like the chocolate cherry fudge for example. You close the
combo box with alt+arrow and continue. Also if you make a mistake and/or
change your mind you can backspace out the #1 and put in 0and it will give
you an option to update your cart.
When I finished my order and got to the check-out process I put in my name
(first and last), address, telephone number, e-mail etc along with my
payment information and the nfbmo code to flag the order as part of our
state affiliate fundraiser.
There is also a checkbox to  make the shipping address the same as the
billing address.
You have to put in the credit card number, expiration date mmyy and the cbv
code. The shipping option is checked (flat rate) for whatever discount is on
the order.

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>