[NFBMO] Sports and Rec and Membership Public Forum

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 14:27:53 UTC 2023

Hello Fellow Federationists,

Hope this finds you well.
The Membership committee and the Sports and Rec group have been tasked with holding a public forum to discuss weather we want to have another membership retreat next year or discuss how often we would like to have them.

We have scheduled this public forum for Tuesday Oct 24th at 8pm on the zoom affiliate link.

If you have any questions about this public forum please feel free to reach out to myself or Becky. Otherwise we look forward to discussing this topic with you on Tuesday Oct 24th at 8pm central time.
Thank you for your valuable time.